Broadcast text messaging enables healthcare facilities to send bulk communications quickly for specific purposes including:
- Population health management
- Chronic care management
- Targeted population health message campaigns
- Disease-based messaging
- Recall messaging
- Preventative care
- Patient recovery
- Notification of missed follow-up care
- Event marketing
- Trigger referrals
- Increase patient activation measure (PAM) scores
- Marketing new and existing services
- Physician review requests
- Texting to leverage telehealth
- Promote or arrange rideshare programs
- Patient education
- No show
- Schedule an appointment
- Many other purposes
These messages allow you to connect with patients between appointments to keep them healthier.
Simply upload a list of patients from your EHR/PM system and send. Manage lists within PatientTrak and broadcast text messages to improve patient engagement and health.
Sent outside of appointments, broadcast text messages are one-way patient communications that improve outcomes, relationships, and your brand.
Contact Us for more information on broadcast texting for patient engagement.